Amazon Walk-in Drive 2020 – Amazon scheduled to hire Data Associate for Any Degree/ Diploma/ 12th graduates at Chennai and Transaction Risk Investigator for Any degree graduates at Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and Amazon Walk-in Drive venue details are given below.
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2020 Details:
List of current openings in Amazon 2020:
|Job Role||Venue Location||Walk-in Date|
|Data Associate||Bangalore||01 February 2020|
|Transaction Risk Investigator||Hyderabad||27 to 31 January 2020|
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2020 for Data Associate:
|Job Role||Data Associate|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Salary||Rs. 2.25-3 LPA|
|Walk-in Date||01 February 2020|
- Education: Any Bachelors degree and above
- Non-Graduates/Candidates with backlogs/Diploma holders/12th pass can also apply.
- Experience Range: 0-2.5 years
- Candidates with mandatory strong written and oral fluency in English
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shift, night shift and staggered week offs.
- Notice period: Immediate joiners only.
- Basic analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Ability to deliver acceptable quality of transcripts with minimal guidance.
- Working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office related skills) and good typing proficiency
- Ability to comprehend multiple accents.
- Passion to work in a fast paced, highly collaborative and dynamic work environment
- Annotation and Transcription for Alexa Device
- Meets predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards.
How to Apply Amazon Walk-In Drive 2020 for Data Associate?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this drive to the following venue on 01 February 2020.
Date: 01 February 2020 Time: 10:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt.Ltd
Taurus Bagmane Constellation Business Park (BCBP)
Taurus 1, 3rd Floor, K.R. Puram- Marathalli Ring Road,
Mahadevpura, Bangalore – 560037
Documents to Carry (mandatory):
- Updated Resume Copy
- Copy of your PAN Card & Adhaar card(Both Mandatory)
- 2 Passport size Photographs
- Educational Document: Xerox Copy of consolidated mark sheet / provisional certificate / degree certificate
- Copy of experience/Relieving Certificate is mandatory for an experienced candidate
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2020 for Transaction Risk Investigator:
|Job Role||Transaction Risk Investigator|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Salary||Rs. 2.9 to 3.7 LPA|
|Walk-in Date||28 to 31 January 2020|
- Qualification – Graduation & above.
- Excellent Written and spoken Communication Skills in English.
- Flexible to work in night shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years( Max ).
- Immediate Joiners only
- 2019 graduation pass outs need to carry Provisional Certificate/CMM for review.
- Candidates who have been interviewed with Amazon in the last 6 months would not be eligible to apply now.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
Problem Solving Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent.
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions.
How to Apply Amazon Walk-In Drive 2020 for Transaction Risk Investigator?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this drive to the following venue on 27 to 31 January 2020.
Date: 27 to 31 January 2020 (Sunday Holiday) Time: 10 AM – 12 PM
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt Ltd
Bldg no. 12-C, 2nd Floor, Mindspace
Raheja IT Park, Madhapur
Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad – 500081
(Telangana State, India)
Documents to Carry (mandatory):
- Updated Resume.
- Photo ID Proof.
- 2 Passport size Photographs.
- Candidates should have Pan Card and Government Id Proof
- Please carry (soft copy/photo copy) of your prior experience in form of relieving letter or experience certificate if applicable.