If you have to get any update in Aadhaar card, now it will not be free. UIDAI has made the process of updating mobile number and e-mail ID from Aadhar card very easy in a few days ago. Now once again UIDAI has made a big change.
New Delhi: If you need to get an update to aadhaar card, it will no longer be free. Uidai has made the process of updating mobile number and e-mail ID from Aadhaar card a few days ago. Now, once again, uidai has made a big change. In fact, you will now have to pay Rs 100 to make changes to your base. Uidai has tweeted the information.
Aadhaar update to be repaid for Rs 100
According to UIDAI, “You have to make a change in your Aadhaar or make several changes, you have to spend Rs 100 for biometric updates, but only if you change the demographic detail, you have to pay Rs 50.”
These documents will be needed
Uidai has also informed about the documents required to get aadhaar card updated. Uidai said that if you want to update your name, address or date of birth in Aadhaar, first check that the document you use is in your name and the list here is one of the documents. Uidai has listed 32 documents which have been approved as identity. Any one of these documents can be used for updates to Aadhaar
Earlier, UIDAI had reported that aadhaar does not require any documents to update photographs, biometrics, gender, mobile numbers and email IDs. You need to visit your nearest base center. For which you can book an appointment.
Such can book appointments
1. You must first log in to https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/bookappointment.aspx
2. Now the city/city Choose the nearest base center from the location drop down list
3. Then click on Proceed to Book Appointment
4. Then choose the option of ‘New Aadhaar’, ‘Aadhaar Update’ and ‘Manage Appointments’
5. Mobile number, click on ‘Generate OTP’ after entering captcha code
6. Your appointment will be booked after filling in all the information