SBI pension seva website, pensionseva.sbi, has been revamped making it much easier for pensioners to navigate it to get their work done fast.
In a big development that will help pensioners get their tasks done smoothly and efficiently online, the State Bank of India has announced that a revamped SBI Pension Seva website, pensionseva.sbi, has been rolled out. All those SBI account holders drawing their pension through the bank will now be able to access their details easily. Making the announcement on Twitter, SBI said, ““Good news for all Pensioners! We have revamped our PensionSeva website for you to manage all your pension-related services with ease.”
The SBI Pension Seva website is extremely easy to navigate and pensioners will find all the services listed on the home page itself. So, instead of searching for some service in order to complete a task, all the links have been helpfully provided right at the front. In fact, one of the most essential, but quite tiresome, task for pensioners, the submission of a Life Certificate, is easily found as it is almost at the top of the home page. Among the many listed services on pensionseva.sbi website are:
I. SBI Pension Seva: Services available
1. Download pension slip/Form 16
2. Pension transactions details
3. Download arrear calculation sheet
4. Investment-related details
5. Life Certificate status
6. Pension Profile Detail
II. SBI Pension Seva: Extended benefit to pensioners
1. SMS alert on your mobile phones with pension payment details
2. Jeevan Pramaan facility available at bank branches
3. Pension slip through email/pension paying branch
4. Facility to submit life certificates at any of the SBI Bank’s branch
III. SBI Pension Seva: Grievance redressal
1. In case of any issue, while logging in, you can send an email to email@example.com along with an error screenshot.
2. SMS UNHAPPY’’ and send it at 8008202020
3. You can also reach out to the bank through its 24X7 customer care service. There is a tollfree number – 18004253800/1800112211.
4. Complaints can also be lodged at banks websites firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com.
IV. SBI Pension Seva: Process
Pensioners can login and view their pension details on this website.
1. For availing this facility, first the email ID of the pensioner should be registered in the Pension Application.
2. Once e-mail ID is updated to the pension account in the Pension Application, Pensioner can register on the Pension Seva website.
3.The features available to the pensioner after login are Profile details, Certificate Details, Transactions Credited, Arrear Calculation Sheet, Pension Slip, Form 16, Investment Details, etc.